15th August 2013, 03:44 PM
dipakpawar

How much percentage is required in SSC to join Air Force?

hi sir/mam
how many percent in ssc for join airforce

Related Questions:
  1. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  2. Can I join Indian Air Force after BSc(PCM)? What is the minimum percentage required to join Air Force?
  3. Required Percentage of marks for B.Tech candidates to join Air Force?
  4. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  6. Percentage required in 10th to join Indian Air Force?
  7. Can I join Air Force after B.Com? How much percentage is required?
  8. Can I join Air Force after passing commerce?
  9. Minimum percentage required in 10th to join Air Force?
  10. Required Percentage of Marks in 10th and 12th Class to join Indian Air Force?
  11. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering?
  13. Required Academic Qualification to join Indian Air Force?
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th
  15. What is the percentage required for 12th results to become an Air Force Pilot?
  16. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  17. Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  18. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls? -- [New]
21st March 2014, 02:10 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in SSC to join Air Force?

Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?