16th August 2013, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in medical college? I have passed 12th in science stream

I have passed 12th in science stream,should i able to give improvement exam to take admission in medical collage?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance of getting admission in Vadodara medical college after securing 89% in 12th?
  2. Can I get admission for B.Sc in Biology in any college having scored 63% in 12th class with Medical stream?
  3. What is BAMS or BHMS? I am a student of science stream and have just passed my 12th with 60%
  4. How can I take admission in BAMS? I have passed 12th class in science stream
  5. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?
  6. How can I give improvement exam to take admission in AFMC college after passing 12th in science stream
  7. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am i eligible for EAMCET exam after completing intermediate examination?
  9. How to take admission in Dehradun Petroleum college? I have passed 12th with science stream
  10. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 46% in science stream? I am 12th passed
  11. Can I get direct admission in Criminology course in KGMC college after passing 12th science stream with 56%?
  12. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  13. What's the admission procedure for Bachelor courses in Gujarat? I've passed 12th std from Science stream(Biology) with 63% marks and interested in science or Medicines
  14. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  15. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college? -- [New]
  16. How can I get admission in government quota? I have passed 12th in science group
  17. How to start my career in medical after 12th science?
  18. How to get admission for BCA course in IGNOU after completion of 12th Class in Science stream with 48% of marks?
16th August 2013, 08:09 AM
vaibhav joshte

Default Re: How can I take admission in medical college? I have passed 12th in science stream

yes after your 12 through plane science you are eligible for medical stream only you have to come in merit then you can get your choice college
16th August 2013, 12:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in medical college? I have passed 12th in science stream

HSC passed candidates in science stream can apply for MBBS. They should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects. This qualification must be obtained with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. If you lack this much marks you can appear for improvement exam to obtain the same. Admission to MBBS is done on the basis of NEET.
16th August 2013, 02:26 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

If you want to study medical course after your 12 standard,you have write NEET exam and you have to qualify in that.If you are a student of AP you can get a chance to get seat in any medical college of AP by appearing and qualifying and getting a good rank in EAMSET Medical exam.This exam conducted by AP every year in the month of May.After this exam they will add inter weightage to this and they will give ranks.According to the ranks they will allot colleges.
16th August 2013, 02:30 PM
poulomi_roy90

Medical Colleges Admission 2013- Getting admission in a medical college is not an easy job and a student requires to quality the medical college admission test. The test judges the knowledge and skills of the students at a certain level and basically multiple choice questions are asked in the entrance exam. The marks obtained by the student helps him in getting admission to a particular medical degree college. The entrance examinations are conducted throughout the year with different medical exams having different pattern.
In this article, you will get complete details on Medical Colleges Admission 2013 and How to Get Admission in Medical Colleges.

How to Get Admission in Medical Colleges
· You must have a strong desire and determination to get into a medical college and do rigorous study for eight years, or more.

· Begin preparing for entrance test of medical college in your junior year of college and have some good study materials available to help you prepare for the test. Your test scores count heavily towards whether you get in or not.

· Be ready to volunteer at a hospital or medical clinic. The medical college admission board looks for candidates that not only have high test scores and a GPA of 3.5, but they also want to see that you are getting authentic experience of what a medical career is all about.

· Always choose a medical college that suits you and have a goal to reach there.
16th August 2013, 07:08 PM
sarita001

Hello,

Friend, after completing science in 10+2 , as you said that you wanted to get into medical field . So you need to sit for an entrance exam of medical and these are as follows :

> > NEET UG

> > AU AIMEE

> > CG PMT

> > MGM CET

> > AMU

> > PUCET etc ...

your college for admission in a medical college is based on your rank that you have score in the entrance exam of medical ...

THANK YOU !!
27th June 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed 12th with 85% how can I get direct admission in bhms college plz suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?