2nd September 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

How much score is needed in GRE to get admitted in top universities

I am bpharm student .I am maintaining an average of 80% in pharmacy,now am in 4th year,i wanted to do my mpharmacy in us top universities with schlorship . Please tell me what score in gre will help me to get admitted with full scholarship.My friends are saying that universities are not offering schlorship for mpharm in us,is that true.please help me.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How much score is required in GRE to get admitted in top 10 to 20 universities to pursue MS?
  2. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  3. How much score is needed to get in top 10 universities in Germany under GRE?
  4. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  5. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get information regarding colleges for MS in Computer science from foreign countries? I have got 304/340 in GRE
  7. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course? -- [New]
  8. What should be my score to get in GRE? Am I eligible for top universities after B.Tech and TOEFL?
  9. Which are the top universities giving funding for those who scored 290+ in GRE?
  10. Score to get in GRE for admission in top universities?
  11. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  12. Is GRE needed for Ph.D. in foreign universities?
  13. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  14. Score needed in GRE and IELTS to get into best universities of US?
  15. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  16. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  17. Am I eligible for doing Masters in Germany with 58.81% in Engineering?
  18. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
7th August 2014, 09:52 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much score is needed in GRE to get admitted in top universities

On an average, the GRE score for verbal, quantitative, writing 157 and above, 159 and above and 4.8 and above for US based universities for masters programme. Candidates should be Applicants seeking admission for graduate and business school for pursuing a master's, MBA, specialized master's in business or doctoral degree have to take the GRE revised General Test. The GRE scores is used for admissions and even fellowship panels to understand the undergraduate records. The GRE revised General Test check out the verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical thinking and analytical writing skills.
The Graduate Record Examination or GRE test is conducted for the purpose of admission to the courses offered by foreign universities. The test check the verbal, mathematical and also analytical skills of the candidates within 4 hours. It occurs in two formats. In the first format, the test comprises of four sections of analytical writing skills, verbal reasoning, critical thinking and quantitative reasoning. The first section is a written test and other sections are objective type. The total time allotted for this exam will be 4 hours. There are also subject wise examination that includes Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Literature in English, History of the language, Mathematics, Physics and Psychology.
As far as eligibility is concerned, you need to complete graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks from recognised university with no back logs. Candidates also need to be fluent in English. You need a valid Passport and any other photo Id to register for GRE test. The test scores will be valid for five years.
For seeking admission in American Universities, you need to clear GRE, IELTS, TOEFL tests.
26th November 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much score is needed in GRE to get admitted in top universities

I got 289 in GRE I want to take admission in US then I will get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?