14th September 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech civil directly after passing class 12th

can i study b tech civil directly after 12 class completion

22nd June 2014, 11:18 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech civil directly after passing class 12th

Civil Engineering is one of the popular stream in Engineering. There is good demand for civil engineers in India.

The candidates who have completed Civil Engineering will be having good number of job opportunities in present scenario.

In addition, the career scope is ever green for the candidates in this field.

Yes. You are eligible to join B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completion of your 12th class.

For this you should have to get through an Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams are
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
BITSAT

Depending upon your performance in the Entrance Exam, you will be given admission for this course in various colleges across India.

Along with these exams, there are some state wide entrance exams to get admission for this course in and around various colleges of that particular state.

Have good preparation for the respective Entrance Exam and crack it.

Get admission for this course in a top college so that you will be having good number of job opportunities through campus placements.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?