25th March 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in civil engineering after passing 12th class?

i passed 12 class from PCM can i get admission in civil engeering

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in engineering after securing 70% in 12th class? Best branch of engineering in Civil, EC and Mechanical?
  2. How to take admission in government engineering college after passing 12th? What is the stream requirement
  3. How to take admission in B.Tech college of engineering? I am a student of class 12th
  4. Can I get admission in Civil Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side?
  5. How to take Civil Engineering after completing 12th class? Is it suitable for girls
  6. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
  7. How to take admission in BSc in DU after passing 12th class with 76%
  8. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th class?
  9. What should be done after passing 12th? I am interested in Civil Engineering
  10. What should I do after passing 12th? Which college is best for computer engineering and what is the admission procedure?
  11. How to get admission in Mechanical railway engineering after passing 12th with PCM?
  12. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?
  13. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in government engineering college in Rajasthan after passing 12th with 65% -- [New]
  15. Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?
  16. Am I eligible for government jobs after passing B.E civil engineering in 2nd class?
  17. Can I get Job in Navy being a candidate having completed 10th class, failed in 12th class and pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in civil engineering after scoring 55% in 12th?
12th June 2013, 06:04 PM
deepthi777...
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in civil engineering after passing 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passed 12 class from PCM can i get admission in civil engeering
hi...
yes...
if you have passed in physics, maths, and chemistry...
then, you will surely get admission for civil engineering....
you can write entrance examinations, that is engineering entrance examinations to get admission for engineering...
you can also get in to engineering colleges, through direct admission... that is through management seats.. so, you can join civil engineering...
all the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?