24th December 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

How to join CBI and Vigilance Officer?

Dear sir,

I am completed B.A public administration ,

my dream is join to in CBI and vigilance officer. How join cvc officer?

18th January 2014, 09:37 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join CBI and Vigilance Officer?

Generally Vigilance officers can be taken through the deputation . Basically the Deputation mean officers from the other department move to this through the request made .

The government officers who are mandatorily posted to Public Sector undertakings / Statutory bodies may be permitted to retain General pool accommodation in their occupation .
To be eligible for CBI / VIGILANCE OFFICERS exam , the minimum basic qualification is Bachelor Degree from a recognized university .

You will need to write an entrance exam “ Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam “ .
This exam generally conducted by the Staff Selection commission . This examination is conducted every year .
The examination is basically of Two subjects . They are :

> Arithmetic
> General Intelligence & awareness .

The preliminary exam is qualifying test for the Main exam . After this exam , you will have to write main Exam .
Main exam comprise of the following subjects :

* Comprehension
* Communication Skills
* English Language
* Writing Ability
* General Studies
* Current Affairs

So this CBI / Vigilance are conducted by the Same institution .
Central Vigilance Commission also recruits Technical Examiner on deputation basis . The Services of engineers of the rank of executive engineers of the engineering department .

You should have a speed of 100 words per minute in the Stenography (English ).You need to maintain absolute integrity at all times .
Manage private affairs as to avoid habitual indebtedness or insolvency and Observe proper decorum during the lunch break and there are few duties .
14th January 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I AM QUALIFIED M.A.,B.Ed.,(HISTORY) WORKING IN PRIVATE AIDED SCHOOL, AS OFFICE ASSISTANT IN REGULAR POST(GOVERNMENT AIDED POST) FROM 01.06.1991, ALL THE MORE THEY NEVER CONSIDER MY HIGHER QUALIFICATIONS - I WANT SERVE FOR GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT AS CBI OR CID OR VIGILANCE AND POLICE DEPARTMENT- I AM AGED 44 MALE-ANTONYSAMY S- MAIL ID [email protected] -GIVE ME THE WAY
7th September 2020, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Who is most powerful ias Or cbi officer
1st December 2020, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

which book should be prepare to write the vigilance exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?