12th May 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Percentage and IELTS bank required for study Visa?

I want to ask how much percentage is required and how much ielts band are required for study visa?

5th January 2015, 03:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage and IELTS bank required for study Visa?

It is enough to have above 60 percentage to get admission in most of the universities. If you want to get scholarships or assistant ships, then you should have at least 70 percentage. In IELTS, you should score minimum 6.5 bands, so that you can get admission in most of the universities easily. For top-most universities, the minimum IELTS requirement is around 7 and 7.5 bands.
16th August 2015, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I am doing bca I wanted to how many percentage and ielts band required to study in canada??
19th April 2018, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B. Ed now. In B. Ed how much percentage and band required for Australia for further study
30th June 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Tell me that how much percentage in ielts after graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?