23rd July 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Name of books for GRE Electronics and Telecommunication?

I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engg. ..i want the names of books for GRE exam ? also exact syllabus of GRE 2014-2015?

Related Questions:
  1. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  2. What is the syllabus of IES electronics and telecommunication? Books to be referred?
  3. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Books to be referred for ONGC GT from electronics and telecommunication stream
  5. Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?
  6. Books to be referred for GRE? I am from a Poor Family
  7. Books to be referred for NTPC Electronics and Telecommunication entrance exam?
  8. How should I prepare for IES? Which books to prefer? I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  9. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. How to crack IES exam if I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  12. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  13. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  14. Eligibility criteria for exams after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Books to be referred?
  15. Is there any possibility to go abroad while studying in 2nd year ECE?
  16. Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?
  17. Latest pattern of GRE question paper? Good books to prepare for GRE? Any additional examination required along with GRE to study abroad?
  18. Study material for ONGC exam of GT for electronics and telecommunication?
12th November 2014, 04:52 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of books for GRE Electronics and Telecommunication?

GRE exam is same for every candidate, irrespective of their academics. There is no change in the exam pattern, whether you are from electronics or other any courses.
The following are best books for GRE preparation
1)Manhattan 5lb
2)GRE Bible
3)Magoosh
4)ETS official Guide
5)Barron's GRE

Exam Pattern:-
GRE exam will be conducted for 340 marks. Each and every candidate, who attends the exam will be given 260 marks initially. And the exam will be conducted for remaining 80 marks.

The following are the sections in GRE exam
1)Quantitative Aptitude section - 40 marks
2)Verbal Reasoning section - 40 marks
3)AWA section(Analytical Writing Analysis) - 6 points
This section will not hold any marks.
20th April 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Name of books for GRE Electronics and Telecommunication?

Is the syllabus of gre different for electronics and communication engg. If yes than plz tell me syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?