18th April 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad while having 8 backlogs in B.Tech?

Sir,
I am studying Civil Engineering but I am having 8 backlogs in my B.Tech. I want to do MS in Abroad. So, am I eligible or not? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get student visa for abroad study with 19 backlogs pending?
  2. Am I eligible for doing Management course abroad with 21 backlogs?
  3. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  4. Is it possible to study Abroad for a candidate who has 12 backlogs in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  6. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  7. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  8. Is it possible that I can do M.Sc in Quantity Surveying Abroad?
  9. Am i eligible to study interior design in abroad without passing any subjects?
  10. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  11. Study Abroad for a candidate who has backlogs in Diploma in CSE?
  12. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  13. Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad through IELTS and GRE if completed B.Tech with 52 backlogs?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  15. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  16. Eligibility for MBA in IIMs after B.Tech with backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  18. Is the gre score 292 is enough for getting admission in good colleges in abroad?
20th April 2016, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad while having 8 backlogs in B.Tech?

No, you are not eligible to study MS in Abroad while having 8 backlogs in B.Tech course. You are eligible to study MS course only after clearing your backlogs of B.Tech course. So, I suggest you to clear all your backlogs as soon as possible by appearing in Supplementary examinations. To get admission in MS course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear and qualify GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?