12th May 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

In which field should I go after scoring around 65% in B.Tech? Can I get a good job with that percentage if I maintain 1 backlog for 4 years?

i completed my b.tech 2Nd year and i had a over all percentage of 68%. and definitely il try to maintain my overall b.tech percentage above 65%. can u guide me ,in which fields i can go ?
and can i get a good job with that percentage. and i maintain 1 backlog for 4 years.
so please tell me in which fields i can settle?

17th May 2011, 08:15 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: In which field should I go after scoring around 65% in B.Tech? Can I get a good job with that percentage if I maintain 1 backlog for 4 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my b.tech 2Nd year and i had a over all percentage of 68%. and definitely il try to maintain my overall b.tech percentage above 65%. can u guide me ,in which fields i can go ?
and can i get a good job with that percentage. and i maintain 1 backlog for 4 years.
so please tell me in which fields i can settle?
First of all relax your nerves and read slowly.

Nothing is impossible for you Now you may lagging in some factors but if you want anything in future you can definitely reach that

coming to your academics Its very common to have one or two backlogs in engineering life your percentage is good only don't worry about it and one more thing is that many companies are accepting students for jobs in their firms.

so no worries at all.

One more Interesting thing is that you have a large no. of opportunities after your b.tech.

Like you can go to higher studies,you can do job and you can write many entrance exams

In this way according to your interest you can design and decide your path.
there are numerous opportunities for you. like in
IT sector
Banking sector
Govt sector
etc.,
So now ball is in your hands the way you design will decide your future

Regards

~AdityA~
20th November 2011, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which field should I go after scoring around 65% in B.Tech? Can I get a good job with that percentage if I maintain 1 backlog for 4 years?

i have 15 backlogs ..... how to clear my backlogs ???
15th July 2013, 08:44 PM
pinksony

Default Re: In which field should I go after scoring around 65% in B.Tech? Can I get a good job with that percentage if I maintain 1 backlog for 4 years?

hello dear...

even the word impossible says i am possible....

you have two options:
1 job
2.further higher studies

at the end of your graduation you should not have any backlog...backlog in engineering field is common....but you need to overcome that...

first to get a job in good company your percentage plays a important role...you need to have atleast 65% throughout your career..even you need to have good communication & technical skills....

yes you have chance to get a job in good company....to increase your chances you can go for higher studies like M.TECH,MBA...

MAKE A GOOD CHOOSE...

ALL THE BEST DEAR...
16th July 2013, 12:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
You can get many job opportunities after securing 65% in your B.Tech course.And you can get a job in the fields related to your B.Tech course. But if you are having one backlog even after completing the course,many companies will not recruit you for jobs in their companies.Some companies also recruit you if you are having only a one backlog.
So,to get a good job in top companies with having one backlog depends upon the company whether to recruit yoy or not for the jobs in their companies.
Thank You
10th February 2014, 10:30 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is good that you are expecting 65% of marks in your B.Tech course. But the unfortunate thing is that if you maintain even 1 backlog also, you will not be eligible to apply for job opportunities in any of the companies.

I don't know why you are expecting 65% of marks with 1 backlog.

Backlogs will always a big problem for the candidate. The reason being the candidates
-can not apply for jobs
-can not be eligible for entrance exams for higher studies
-can not be eligible for competitive exams
-even for private companies also, do not show interest in hiring candidates with backlogs.

So, these many disadvantages are there for the candidates due to backlogs.

So, my sincere suggestion is not to have any backlogs at all by the time you complete your 4 year B.Tech course.

In addition try to attain the below mentioned criteria in order to be eligible to apply for jobs.

-Securing minimum of 60% of marks in all your academic levels.
-should not be having any pending backlogs
-Academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

As a part of recruitment procedure, companies will conduct the following rounds for freshers.

Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?