9th August 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

After training from IMA every candidate will be Lieutenant?

Tell me that after completing training from I.M.A every candidate will be lieutenant or only selected candidates? After I.M.A training......!

15th August 2014, 02:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After training from IMA every candidate will be Lieutenant?

I.M.A is Indian Military Academy situated in Dehradun and you have to clear examination to get into Indian Military Academy which is conducted by UPSC every year.

Yes you will become an officer in Indian Army if you pass your training from Indian Military academy successfully. Lieutenant rank will be awarded to you after completion of the training from I.M.A.

The exam for which you can apply to get into Indian Military Academy is Combined Defense Services exam which is conducted twice in a year by UPSC. You must have a Graduation degree to become eligible for this examination. The age required for this examination is 19 to 25 years of age with no age relaxation of any kind.

So remember the training should be completed successfully then only you can become an officer. The cadets who don't complete their training successfully are not awarded the officer's rank.
14th June 2019, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

After quallifying ima training, posting is done. But places of posting is only border or others as in trainig academy or in head quarter
21st June 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

If the student are not able to pass tha training than what typ of rank he will get
11th June 2022, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

if the student not able to pass the training the what type of rank did he get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?