15th December 2012, 03:42 PM
KOWSALYA SARANYA

What is the eligibility to get placed in TCS company? I am from ECE

If I am a ece student..I have eligiblity to place in tcs company..?

16th December 2012, 10:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get placed in TCS company? I am from ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOWSALYA SARANYA View Post
If I am a ece student..I have eligiblity to place in tcs company..?

TCS is the one of the best software company of the world which conducts on-campus and off-campus recruitment .

If Your through out career marks is above 60% and you have not any Pending Backlog then you are applicable for TCS recruitment.They are consider 2 year gap in through out career.

Yes, B-Tech ECE student are applicable for TCS recruitment process but you must hold above eligibility criteria .

TCS recruitment process is 1)Written test 2)Technical Test 3)HR .

For more details about TCS recruitment , you can visit to http://www.tcs.com/
16th December 2012, 08:32 PM
avikaka

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get placed in TCS company? I am from ECE

TCS IS The one of the best company in this world it is conducted on campus and off campus recruitments.
If your through out above 60% and you have not any backlogs then you are applicable for TCS recruitment.
They are have 2year gap in through out career.
Yes B.tech ECE students are applicable for Tcs recruitment and hold above eligibility criteria.
TCS RECURITMENT PROCESS:1.written test
2.Human resource.
3.Technical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?