16th September 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Studies in Abroad after B.Com without work experience?

hello, i wish to study abroad ,some thing concrete which would be helpful in futre.so,i wish to know after my final year where all can i apply and what would be its relevance,i wish to do something in management or finance or marketing.kindly help.
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  2. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  3. Studies in Abroad after B.Com without work experience? -- [New]
  4. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  5. Can I join MBA Tourism after pursuing B.Com?
  6. Can I apply in GMAT to pursue Management Studies in any foreign school without any work experience being a B.A. student?
  7. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  8. HR related courses in Abroad for HR Executive/Generalist MBA candidate?
  9. Is it true that to do MBA from abroad requires experience? Best time to take up GRE?
  10. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university?
  11. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  12. What type of job can I get after doing Development Studies from Abroad?
  13. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  14. How can I study abroad without any work experience being a B.Tech(CSE) 8th semester pursuing student?
  15. How to study in abroad after B.pharmacy?
  16. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?
  18. What percentage is required in B.Com for studies in Canada or New Zealand?
3rd June 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Studies in Abroad after B.Com without work experience?

hi, i am about to get my bcom results but i dont have any work experience and i have a wish to do mba from usa or canada or australia.so can anyone help me out. thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?