28th January 2011, 01:06 PM
pul

Is work experience really required to get admission in top B.Schools abroad?

is work experience is really required to get admission in top b schools in abroad

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  2. How much experience is required and in which department to do job as staff nurse in abroad?
  3. Requirements to do MCA in Abroad without having work experience?
  4. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  5. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  6. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  7. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  8. Can I study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad being a B.Sc(Nursing) final year student and pursing Internship?
  9. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  10. Job opportunities in Abroad for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of experience?
  11. Job opportunities in abroad for a diploma holder with 2 years of experience?
  12. Steps to be followed to work in abroad after 1 year of experience in Data analytics?
  13. Is it possible to study abroad and at the same time work? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply in GMAT to pursue Management Studies in any foreign school without any work experience being a B.A. student?
  15. Whether work experience is required to do MBA in USA?
  16. Can I get advantage of work experience to do MS in Abroad?
  17. Scope of doing master of social work in India and Abroad? Which are the top universities offering this course in India and Abroad? Any aided programs available? Any separate government body? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it true that to do MBA from abroad requires experience? Best time to take up GRE?
18th March 2011, 08:09 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is work experience really required to get admission in top B.Schools abroad?

Sure work experience is important. But that is not the only criteria that is considered. There are many reputed institutes which take intake freshers. For that you must good score in the qualifying exam like GMAT, TOEFL etc. Also you must have a good academic record.
18th March 2011, 03:39 PM
niraj1990

Default Re: Is work experience really required to get admission in top B.Schools abroad?

it's not necessary for admission to get exprience if u have gd communiction thn u can tke admission there like haward univrsity and so top ten universities are waiting u if u wnt to read abroad
28th April 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

which types of experience is required by the various b.schools for admission?
18th May 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i will complete my graduation as a mechanical engineer this June,i got offer letter from YAMAHA,i would like to work their for 2 or 3 years then i would like to go united states for MBA,can i get admission in top colleges of USA after good scores of GMAT & TOEFL with work experience,my academic record is 70% in senior secondary & 70% in degree,,please give me valuable suggestion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?