20th September 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get government job after M.Com? Entrance exams and other requirements for job in Teaching field?

What is the procedure to get a government job after completing b.com & m.com & does any entrance exam or any other things which is required for this government job in teaching field.... Please tell me in detail about this question & send it to my email & my email is ([email protected]) please send the detailed answer about this question as early as possible....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? What are the other medical requirements for teaching job?
  2. What is the procedure for getting a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing B.Com and M.Com?
  3. Procedure to get a government job in teaching field in government schools and colleges? Do I need more qualification?Date of sale of Kendriya Vidyalaya forms?
  4. Should I go for government teaching job or another other course after passing B.E EC with 68%? Which job is the best in EC for Females?
  5. How to get a government job in the field of teaching?
  6. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%
  8. What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?
  9. Where can I get a job after completing D.Ed? Where can I get a job without teaching field?
  10. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  11. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com?
  12. How to get a government teacher job after passing B.Com with 55% marks
  13. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching education with 73%
  14. Which Entrance Exams should I appear to get into Teaching having finished B.Com and pursuing B.Com?
  15. Is it necessary for a person to qualify B.Ed to get a government job after BSc Maths? Age requirement for ladies in government job? Which entrance exams to give?
  16. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools?
  17. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  18. Is there better job in Teaching field after passing UPSC?
2nd October 2014, 05:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get government job after M.Com? Entrance exams and other requirements for job in Teaching field?

If you have interest in teaching after doing M.Com then you have following two options available for you.

1. B.Ed or M.Ed course, if you are interested in school teaching job.

2. UGC NET, if you are interested in becoming a lecturer in government colleges.

Therefore, you can aim for above options for teaching field. You are eligible for M.Ed as you are a post graduate and after completion of M.Ed you will be eligible for TET, which is the basis for selection of government jobs. You can get private school teaching jobs without qualifying TET.

UGC NET is conducted for selecting lecturers for government colleges. Those who qualify this test are eligible for lecturer jobs in central government universities. Your subjects for this exam will be commerce.

Other than teaching jobs, you will be eligible for various other government jobs which are listed below.

1. UPSC Civil Services Exam
2. SSC CGL
3. Railways Graduate Level Exam
4. IBPS PO and Clerk Exam
5. SBI PO and Clerk Exam
6. UPSC CDSE
7. SSC FCI

For more information visit http://ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?