21st October 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Universities and institutes in Bangalore offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

hello guys
i want to know that for diploma in mechanical
engg which unversities or institues are there
in bangalore.......????????
kindly let me know immediately
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  3. Institutes or universities offering distance education in B.E and B.Tech in Mechanical?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  5. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  6. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  8. Institutes offering B.E mechanical for those who have completed diploma mechanical?
  9. Which are the universities in Bangalore offering diploma courses? I have done MBA(HR)
  10. Government institutes or universities offering PG Diploma in Regulatory Affairs?
  11. Institutes providing diploma course in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning in Rajasthan?
  12. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  13. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  14. Is diploma in mechanical engineering course available in correspondence? Which are the universities?
  15. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What to do after completion of diploma mechanical engineering?
  17. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  18. Top universities and institutes in India offering Automobile Specialization course? How can I make my career in automobile industry?
26th October 2014, 02:50 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities and institutes in Bangalore offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello guys
i want to know that for diploma in mechanical
engg which unversities or institues are there
in bangalore.......????????
kindly let me know immediately
thank you and regards

Eligibility Criteria :-
  • 10th pass applicants with Science, Maths and English as compulsory subjects are eligible. The applicant must have scored good marks in major subjects.
  • Minimum 50% to 60% marks required to get admission for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.

Diploma Mechanical Engineering Colleges in Bangalore:-
  • The Oxford College of Diploma in Education
  • Academy of Aviation and Engineering
  • Faculty of Engineering, Jain University
  • City Engineering College
  • Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
  • MVJ College of Engineering
  • HKBK College of Engineering
26th October 2014, 03:29 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Universities and institutes in Bangalore offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

In order to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore you need to attend the Entrance Examination for Polytechnic. Based on the rank you get, you can get in to good college.

List of Institutes:

• Acharya Patashala Polytechnic
• Acharya Polytechnic
• Adarsha Polytechnic
• Al-Khateeb Polytechnic
• B.S.F Institute of Technology
• B.T.L Polytechnic
• Hindustan Electronics Academy
• I.R Polytechnic
• K.S Polytechnic
• ME.I Polytechnic
• Nadgir Polytechnic and more

List of Universities:

• Bangalore University
• Indian Institute of Science
• Rajiv Gandhi University
• Bangalore Institute of Technology and more.
27th October 2014, 02:38 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Hi friend! Here's the list of institutes offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course:

Christ University
The Oxford Polytechnic
City Engineering College
Jain University
Sri Jayachamarajendra (Govt) Polytechnic
SCT Institute of Technology
Nettur Technical Training Foundation
Dayananda Sagar Institutions
S J E S Educational Institution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?