9th December 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Summer Training for DBA in DRDO or Accenture for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

HI sir,

i m student of 3rd year c.se (b.tech) . i like to join DRDO OR ACCENTURE for DBA training in this summer so plz inform me the correct procedure to apply in these organisations as soon as possible!!! plz send me the procedure and information.

thanks!!!!!
regards,
Ratan Pandey .

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in DRDO? I am a student of 3rd year EC branch
  2. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
  3. How to get summer training in DRDO after completion of 3rd year of B.Tech. in ECE?
  4. Does DRDO suitable for Satellite Communication Training being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech and wanted to do Summer Training?
  5. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do summer training in Delhi DRDO ? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  7. How to do summer training from DRDO? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student form VNIT Nagpur
  8. Summer training in DRDO, Chandigarh after B.Tech (Biotechnology) 3rd year?
  9. Procedure of taking training in DRDO?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  11. How can a 3rd year B.Tech Electrical and Electronic student apply for summer training in DRDO?
  12. How to do summer training from DRDO Jodhpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year
  13. How to join DRDO Jodhpur for my summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CSE branch from government engineering college Bikaner
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  15. How to do summer training near Vadodara or Ahemdabad, Gujarat? I am a IGBT student in 3rd year from Aribas college
  16. What is the procedure to do summer training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  17. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  18. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
14th October 2017, 11:13 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Training for DBA in DRDO or Accenture for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

First of all write a request application in which you have to mention all the details of your training. Then prepare a resume and send it along with the application to the HRv department of DRDO. If they calls you then you have to get a NOC from your college and send it back to them. Now they will guide you to complete the selection procedure which you have to clear successfully before you start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?