17th February 2013, 11:59 AM
sanju. kaler

What is the procedure to do summer training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

am b.tech 3rd year student
what are the procedure to do summer training in DRDO and any other

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  2. How to do summer training in DRDO? I am a student of 3rd year EC branch
  3. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Summer Training for DBA in DRDO or Accenture for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  5. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  10. How to do summer training from DRDO Jodhpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year
  11. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
  12. What is the procedure to do summer training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  13. How to join DRDO Jodhpur for my summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CSE branch from government engineering college Bikaner
  14. How to get summer training in DRDO after completion of 3rd year of B.Tech. in ECE?
  15. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  16. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  17. Does DRDO suitable for Satellite Communication Training being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech and wanted to do Summer Training?
  18. Procedure of training at DRDO? How to get training there?
19th March 2013, 07:18 AM
sandeep.verma12d

Default Re: What is the procedure to do summer training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

first of all you need an recommendation letter from your college stating that you are studying there and your college is allowing you to go on a summer training program for a month or two and then you have to post that letter to the DRDO office redirecting them to their placement and training dept. and then if you get selected then they will be replying you in short notice.... it would have been more better if you get a reference of an employee working in DRDO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?