9th February 2015, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

How to get technical Government sector job after completing B.Tech in CSE?

Sir/Mam,

I want to get recruited for any technical job in government sector after completing my B.tech in CSE.Currently i am studying in 2nd year.

Is it possible to join the Navy?

10th February 2015, 12:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get technical Government sector job after completing B.Tech in CSE?

Technical Government Sector Jobs after B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering):

Yes, It is possible to join Indian Navy for you after completion of B.Tech (CSE) course or during in final year. The basic educational qualification required to join Indian Navy is "B.E/ B.Tech" in any discipline from a recognized university. You can apply for following Indian Navy Recruitments to join Indian Navy with B.Tech (Computer Science) Educational Qualification. The maximum age must not exceed 25 years to be eligible, when excluding age relaxation (for General Candidates).
>> SSC Pilot Recruitment
>> SSC Observer Recruitment
>> SSC Executive General Service Recruitment
>> SSC Logistics Cadre Recruitment
>> SSC Information Technology Recruitment

Apart from this, you can apply for several technical government sector job positions in ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization), DRDO (Defense Research and Development Organization), Indian Army, Indian Railways, Staff Selection Commission Recruitment, Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty recruitments. You are required to go through the following website for latest recruitments. Select "English" language, in the "Notices" section beside "Latest News" for latest recruitments. So that you can apply for above Government sector examinations accordingly.

Click here to Apply for SSC Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?