18th March 2015, 11:51 PM
Ekta Gunjanwala

Is GATE an appropriate exam to enter into the field of Mechatronics after completing BE in ECE?

Is GATE examination an appropriate exam to enter into the field of Mechatronics after completing my BE in ECE?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to give to enter into Mechatronics stream after BE in ECE? -- [New]
  2. Which is the best course to enter in IT industry after completing B.Tech in ECE
  3. How should I enter in IT field after completing B.Tech from ECE with 59.9%
  4. Which are the ways to enter into Automobile Industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Explain the subject Mechatronics?
  5. Is it be good to take admission in PG with Mechatronics while I am a student of ECE?
  6. Previous years question papers for Indian Ordinance Factory examination?
  7. Will I be eligible for ISRO after clearing GATE from electronics? I have 1.5 years experience in Electronics field
  8. Is this possible to enter into Aviation after completion of B.Tech in ECE? Procedure to join this course?
  9. How to join M.Tech in mechatronics after completing B.Tech ECE with 68%
  10. Will I get a seat after scoring 35000 rank in SRM university? What are the chances to get the field of mechanical or mechatronics or ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the physical measurement for SI in Bihar Police?
  12. What are the government jobs related to mechatronics engineering field?
  13. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  14. Is Mechanical engineering a good field?
  15. Can I apply for GATE if I am from mechatronics branch? What is the syllabus of Mechatronics in GATE?
  16. Are mechatronics engineers eligible to get jobs in ISRO?
  17. Can I do Aeronautical engineering after completing NTTF in Mechatronics from Dharwad
  18. Can I study Mechatronics after completing B.E ECE?
19th March 2015, 12:31 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is GATE an appropriate exam to enter into the field of Mechatronics after completing BE in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekta Gunjanwala View Post
Is GATE examination an appropriate exam to enter into the field of Mechatronics after completing my BE in ECE?
Mechatronics is a multidisciplinary field of engineering that includes a combination of : Mechanical Engineering , Electronics , telecommunication , and computer Engineering. Mechatronics aim is a design process that unifies these sub fields.

To get into this course you need to have a B.E/B.TECH from a recognized university in the area of Electrical Engineering , Electronics , Telecommunication and Mechanical Engineering , or equivalent. Since you have mention that you have completed your B.E in ECE that means you are very much eligible for this course , yes you can apply for GATE exam in order to get into this course since its a Master degree course and this course is for 2 year duration and GATE score can help you to get into the best colleges of India in Mechatroincs .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?