4th April 2015, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

Mode of Transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board for admission in 6th standard?

Hello Sir
My son is studying in class 5 of ICSE Board.
Please tell me what I have to do for transferring
him to CBSE Board schools for class 6?
Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  2. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  4. Should I transfer to CBSE board for admission in H.S. Science(Biology) after completing 10th standard?
  5. School transfer from ICSE to CBSE in 10th standard
  6. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  7. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  8. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?
  9. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  10. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  11. Procedure to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for 11th standard?
  12. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  13. GSEB, CBSE or ICSE which board is better for 2 years old kid?
  14. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  15. Which board to select between ICSE and CBSE?
  16. How can I change from ICSE board to CBSE board?
  17. How is ICSE Board better than CBSE for the candidates with regard to competitive exams?
  18. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
7th April 2015, 05:10 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mode of Transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board for admission in 6th standard?

To change your son from ICSE school to CBSE school, first you have to collect following documents from the school, where your child have completed his 5th Standard.
1. 5th standard pass certificate
2. Transfer Certificate
3. Bonafide
After collecting these certificates, you have to choose any CBSE school and should for admission in that school by submitting your child application along with above specified documents.
8th April 2015, 05:34 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Mode of Transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board for admission in 6th standard?

Yes, if you want to change the board, it can be done following the steps below :

1. Collect all the following documents from your current school :

* Your last result

* School leaving certificate.

* Character Certificate

* Migration certificate.

2. Since you are changing the board then you have to get the School Leaving certificate signed by the Regional Officer of your region.

3. After that you should check if their is any eligibility criteria in the school you want to get admitted in.

4. If you fulfill the criteria then you should apply and get the admission.
15th April 2015, 12:09 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Talking Re: Mode of Transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board for admission in 6th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
My son is studying in class 5 of ICSE Board.
Please tell me what I have to do for transferring
him to CBSE Board schools for class 6?
Please help me to know about this.
For the Transfer of your ward to the CBSE board from the ICSE board you need the following documents :

1. School Leaving certificate.
2. Transfer certificate.
3. Character Certificate.
4. Reason for the change in board.
5. Migration Certificate.
6. NOC from the school authority.
7th June 2017, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

My son has passed icse 2017 and now i want to change him to cbsc in class xi. What documents do i need from his previous school now?
9th August 2019, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

Justification format for application of transfer of icse to cbse
13th October 2020, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Where to complain if the school is not responding to TC application
16th February 2023, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

How do i write transfer certificate from ICSE to CBSE to the same school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?