22nd April 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Agriculture if completed Diploma in EEE?

Hello Friends,
I have completed 2nd PUC with PCMB and also Diploma in EEE.
Now I want to do the B.Sc in Agriculture course in corespondence.
Please tell me I am eligible for doing B.Sc in Agriculture.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  2. Can I be eligible for graduation in BSc in Agriculture? I have completed diploma in electronics after matriculation
  3. Can I study Diploma in Agriculture course if secured 50% in Matriculation?
  4. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  5. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  6. How should I study BSc Agriculture in AP after completing 12th in Maharashtra
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) without 12th if completed 2 years Diploma in Agriculture course?
  8. How to study MSc Agriculture after completing BSc CS with 80%
  9. Which course to do after completing BSc Agriculture?
  10. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  11. Am I eligible to study BSc Agriculture without passing EAMCET?
  12. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  14. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  15. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  16. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  17. How to prepare for BSc Agriculture course after completing BIPC with 78%
  18. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
24th April 2015, 04:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Agriculture if completed Diploma in EEE?

No, you are not eligible to join in B.Sc(Agriculture) course, because candidates who have completed their 12th standard with Physics, chemistry and biology subjects are only eligible to pursue B.Sc(Agriculture) course. As a student, who have completed Diploma course, you are not eligible for admission in B.Sc(Agriculture) course.
24th April 2015, 08:23 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Agriculture if completed Diploma in EEE?

To get admission in B.Sc Agriculture a student must passed 12th with PCB( Physic, Chemistry , Biology ) as a main Subject.
But as you completed Diploma in EEE(Element of Electrical Engineering )
So, you are no eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture course.
You can go for higher education B.E, B.Tech in EEE.
Their are lot of job opportunity for B.E , B.Tech in EEE student. According to this will be best for you.
24th April 2015, 10:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I have completed 2nd PUC with PCMB and also Diploma in EEE.
Now I want to do the B.Sc in Agriculture course in corespondence.
Please tell me I am eligible for doing B.Sc in Agriculture.
Thank you in advance.
You have completed 12th standard with PCMB so you are eligible for B.Sc degree in Agriculture.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with PCMB are eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture.

Your age should be above 18 years.
27th April 2015, 06:31 PM
Devdatta Divekar

I don't think you're eligible for Bsc in Agriculture because you must have pass you 12th with specialization in science subjects like biology, maths and chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?