29th August 2012, 06:58 PM
girish.prem7

Can i do MS in USA after scoring 54% aggregate?

am final year btech now with 54%?
can i do ms in usa with this aggrigate?
please help me and give me a solution.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do higher studies in USA after scoring low aggregate in B.E?
  2. Am I eligible for USA top university after scoring 76% in 10th, 73% in 12th
  3. Can I apply for AFCAT after scoring scoring 63% aggregate in B.E
  4. Am I eligible for VIT entrance exam after scoring 62% aggregate?
  5. How to do MS and in which field? Will I get a good university after scoring 55% in B.E?
  6. How to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 74.5% aggregate in engineering?
  7. For which companies can I be eligible after scoring around 60% aggregate after 7th semester?
  8. Do I have any opportunity for job sin top companies after scoring 64.9 aggregate and 90+ in inter?
  9. Will I be able to get admission in NIT college after scoring an aggregate of 63%, last year aggregate of 70% and GATE score of 22 under OBC?
  10. Which are the companies hiring 65.3% aggregate scoring students?
  11. Any chance to get a govt job after scoring 60% aggregate?
  12. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA? -- [New]
  13. How can an engineering graduate get a good college for MS in USA?
  14. Can I get a god job through off campus? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  15. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
  16. Can I appear for IES and PSU Exams being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the requirement for MS in USA or UK? What are the exams to be given? Where can we complete MS in less than 2 years?
  18. Which post is good for me after scoring 61.47% aggregate?
23rd April 2013, 09:46 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i do MS in USA after scoring 54% aggregate?

Dear Friend,
You can understand that how big the USA is and as there are lots of universities so its not possible to define them all.
You must list out the institutes or universities which is best for you and you are interested in it.Then you must visit the site of that universities and check out the Eligibility criteria,I am sure you will be more helpfull by these process.

Beside all these you should note that mostly they only required that student should hold the degree in any manner they mostly doesn't involve any percentage requirement for the universities so there is some chance to get it but then also be confirm and think twice before applying and be contacting them so that you should have no queries left behind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?