15th May 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of Infosys On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?

Hello,
I have a on campus Interview in my college.
Infosys is coming to my college so I want
the tips as well as the pattern for this Interview of Infosys.
Please provide me the details immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview?
  2. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  3. Sample placement papers for Infosys Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation?
  4. Detailed information and tips to prepare for Infosys on-campus interview?
  5. How to prepare for Aptitude and HR interview of Infosys in short duration? Previous year papers and paper pattern of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there negative marking allotment available in Infosys Off-campus Aptitude Test? Tips to prepare for this Aptitude Test?
  7. Previous year question papers and preparation tips for Infosys Aptitude test?
  8. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
  9. Tips for preparation of Infosys off-campus written exam?
  10. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  11. How many rounds are there in Wipro on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for this interview?
  12. How many rounds are there in On-Campus interview of Syntel? Tips for preparation?
  13. Latest Exam pattern of Infosys Campus Recruitment? Which books to refer for Infosys Campus Recruitment?
  14. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  15. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  16. Study Materials and pattern of Infosys On-Campus Aptitude Test?
  17. Is there any technical round to appear for infosys campus interview?
  18. Selection procedure in Accenture On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(EEE) candidate? Tips for preparation?
2nd October 2015, 11:54 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the pattern of Infosys On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?

It's nice that the Infosys is coming to your college for on campus. It is a golden opportunity for you.

**Normally Infosys take only one round of interview in which they check your skills from technical background, communication skills as well.

**Following are the tips you can follow for the preparation:

--just go through your project that you have done in your B. Tech and understand all the terms up to that extent you must be confident in explaining all the question they ask related to project.

--go through some programming language basics such as C, C++, java etc. they can ask you to write some program too.

--improve your communication skills and be confident in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?