20th June 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any objection if I do B.Sc PCM from correspondence?

Hello sir I am doing engineering 1st year now is there any objection if i do bsc(pcm) in correspondence.

13th August 2015, 11:27 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any objection if I do B.Sc PCM from correspondence?

Yes, there is objection, in fact, to this entire thing. You cannot continue two courses together. Both the courses are full time. You might say that the course is correspondence. But still you need sufficient amount of attendance in B.Sc. correspondence course too, to be able to sit for the correspondence examinations. Now the question is how will you maintain attendance in correspondence course when you are a full time student in a regular course in parallel. Again most regular courses have mandatory 75% attendance. In fact, your engineering course should also have the same thing. If you do two correspondence courses then no problem will arise. But the moment the authorities of your engineering college get to know that you are doing correspondence course in parallel, they will strike out your name from the course. You will lose an effective course. So don't do it.
16th August 2015, 12:45 AM
JSD.

Default Re: Is there any objection if I do B.Sc PCM from correspondence?

You can not do two degree courses together.If you are doing one course and if you will go for the second one than they will ask TC from you, which you can not give them because it is already with your engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?