6th July 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to become a KV school teacher?

Sir/Madam,

I want to become a KV school teacher. Could u help me with the details of how to apply and what is the qualification that i must hold.? I wanted to get the job soon as possible. So, it will be really helpful for me if you can give me the information soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  3. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  4. Which course should I do to become a teacher in government school? Procedure for the course?
  5. What is the procedure followed to become a KV school teacher? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  8. Procedure to become teacher in any private school for B.E. graduate?
  9. What is the procedure and vacancy available to apply for Kenriya Vidyalaya school?
  10. Procedure to become a Teacher in any Senior Secondary School for B.A. graduate?
  11. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  12. Can a M.Tech pass student become a school teacher? What is the procedure?
  13. How to do Teacher Training after completion of 12th standard? Whole Procedure to become a Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  15. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  16. Can I become a teacher after M.Com in school without B.Ed?
  17. Procedure of getting affiliation to conduct NTSE coaching?
  18. Is B.Tech graduate eligible for school teaching posts?
7th July 2015, 10:10 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to become a KV school teacher?

Central Board of Secondary Education announces for recruitment of teachers in KV school.
Generally , the notification comes in the month of May and lasts till June.
Candidates need to apply and qualify in the written examination conducted bby CBSE.
Eligibility to apply for teacher post are
-Candidate must be of age 18-65 years of age
-Candidate must holds Masters degree in the subject they applied for along with B.Ed degree.

The qualified candidates are called for interview along with complete bio-data which is generally held in the first week of July.

So, to become teacher in KV school, first of all you need to have the required qualification and must be alert about the notification from CBSE from next year as the dates for recruitment in this year is over.
7th July 2015, 10:13 AM
vickyhansi

Selection Procedure to become a KV School Teacher:

There will be two stages

1-Written Test

2-Personal Interview

Qualification for PGT:

You should have passed post graduation in concerned subject with B.Ed course.

Your age should be below 40 Years.

Qualification for TGT:

Graduation from recognized university plus B.Ed.

Age should be below 35 years.
7th July 2015, 03:56 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Sir,As you know that KV Schools are Kendriya Vidhyalaya.They publish notification time to time for teachers.They have published the notification for teachers this year.You can fill the online form for the teacher post or other post.This is a permanent teacher job in KV.

The minimum qualification for KV Teacher is Graduation is any Stream.

There is also teachers post for probation period of one year.The probation period is one year.The Probation period teacher post notification is published every year.You can apply for interview for these post of teachers.
7th July 2015, 10:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a TGT(Trained Graduate Teacher) you need to have a second class bachelors degree or a 4 years M.Sc degree om NCERT pattern.

However, in order to become a PGT(Post Graduate Teacher), you must have Post graduate degree in M.Sc of any regional college of NCERT pattern or the candidate must have a Masters degree in any field from a recognized University.

Procedure to apply:

Candidate need to visit the official website of KV mentioned below and apply as perthe given format in the website. Candidates will have to pay the required fee in the form of a Demand Draft in favor of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan or a it would be mentioned in the website itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?