7th July 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Corporate Law through correspondence being a 49 years old Commerce graduate?

Can i do Corporate Law through correspondence being a 49 years old Commerce graduate?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do law degree through correspondence? I'm a commerce graduate from DU with 40% marks
  2. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  3. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  4. Can I join a correspondence law course at the age of 44 years?
  5. Which course should I do to boost my career in Law field? Which course is better and easier between Corporate Law course and LLM course?
  6. Is there any course available which provides B.Com and Corporate Law together? List of colleges providing the same?
  7. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  8. What all BCI recognized correspondence Law courses are there?
  9. Am I eligible to become an Actuary after doing PG in commerce and graduation in law?
  10. Career available after doing LLB? Books to be referred?
  11. Correspondence M.Phil has no value? Which university in Kerala provides M.Phil Commerce?
  12. What is the future of corporate law? How is the quality of students there?
  13. What kind of opening is available for a Law graduate who has not worked for any corporate?
  14. How may i join correspondence program in B.L.? I am a B.Sc graduate
  15. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  16. Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is PG program in Corporate Law good while pursuing CS course? How much beneficial is it?
  18. Can I directly do IPCC with entrance(CPT) after completing degree with 57%?
20th August 2016, 05:21 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i do Corporate Law through correspondence being a 49 years old Commerce graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can do Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Corporate Law (PGDBCL) at Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning. The Graduates in any discipline, from a recognized university are eligible for the course. The course is for one year duration with two semesters. The course is useful for those who want to work as legal officer, legal manager, compliance officer etc in various Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) and KPOs. The institution do not mentioned about the age limit, so you can apply to the course or can contact the institution at the time of applying over phone or through mail. The Symbiosis website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?