20th July 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for Ph.D admissions? Am I eligible to do if I have 60% marks from IGNOU?

Eligibility criteria for phd in IIT

last date to send the application form & Synopsis. admission procedure for phd in rd, having mard degree with 60.34% from IGNUO? Can someone please provide me the right information on the same as soon as possible to me? Awaiting to get the answer soon!

24th July 2015, 07:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for Ph.D admissions? Am I eligible to do if I have 60% marks from IGNOU?

You will get admission through entrance exam and interview if you have got the qualification. For IITs you need very excellent score in exams like NET/GATE/JRF/SET along with the basic qualification of at least 55% marks in masters degree.

You have apply on a prescribed format according to the instructions in the notification. If you have excellent qualification then you shouldn't have any problem in getting admission in IITs.
15th August 2017, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for Ph.D admissions? Am I eligible to do if I have 60% marks from IGNOU?

I HAVE COMPLETED Y MBA FROM ICFAI UNIVERSITY FROM DISTANCE MODE AM I ELIGIBLE TO DO PHD IN COMMERCE IF YES WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?