11th August 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Where should I study Distance M.A. in Hindi? Total fee expenses?

Friends,
I want to study M.A. in Hindi through Distance Education because I am working now. I want the details about where can I apply for M.A. in Hindi and its fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
  2. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  3. Universities which offer Distance M.Tech in India? Total fee expenses to study?
  4. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  5. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  6. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  7. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  8. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  9. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Cement Technology in Assam? Admission procedure, total expenses and qualification required for admission?
  10. What are the total expenses to study MBBS in USA?
  11. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford?
  12. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
  13. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  15. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  16. Total fee structure of MCA course in Symbiosis Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  18. In which country I should study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
13th October 2015, 06:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I study Distance M.A. in Hindi? Total fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I want to study M.A. in Hindi through Distance Education because I am working now. I want the details about where can I apply for M.A. in Hindi and its fee structure?
You can apply for M.A in Hindi in the universities given below.
The eligibility to join the M.A Hindi is a graduation from the recognised university.
The duration of the course is two years.
Kurukshetra University, Haryana
University of Kashmir
Punjabi University
Himachal Pradesh University
Jadavpur University
Nalanda Open University
Shivaji University
University of Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia
Andhra University
Osmania University
Alagappa University
Tamil Nadu Open University
Regarding the fee expenses it will vary from university to university.
You have to check the same in university when you join.
29th June 2019, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where should I study Distance M.A. in Hindi? Total fee expenses?

I have completed my vidhwan pratam khand but I don't know what is it, if it is b.a hindi or b.e.d Hindi specialization kindly reply me sir.wand tell me also what is next exam and when I am eligible to write tet or dsc exams please kindly reply sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?