10th September 2015, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

NIOS Board is recognized by Andhra Pradesh State Board?

Hello,
Can you please tell me that NIOS Board is recognized by Andhra Pradesh Board or not? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  2. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  3. Can I get admission in 12th standard without doing 11th standard?
  4. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  5. Should I change my board from CBSE to ISC if studying 10th in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  6. Is Sr. Secondary exam of open schooling is equal to CBSE Higher secondary?
  7. Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?
  8. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
  9. Detailed information about the recognition of NIOS Board?
  10. Is NIOS board a recognized board?
  11. Can a Ex Student give the examination of science stream?
  12. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for re-exam of 12th ISC if pursuing Diploma in CSE and completed 1 year of B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  14. Should I get transferred to CBSE Board if pursuing 5th standard of State Board in Telangana?
  15. Which board exam of 12th is harder between Karnataka State Board and NIOS Board?
  16. Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same?
  17. How can a 38 years old candidate resume his study in Kerala after 9th standard? I'm good in english, hindi, arabic, malayalam
  18. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
11th September 2015, 09:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NIOS Board is recognized by Andhra Pradesh State Board?

NIOS - National Institute of Open Schooling is an distance education established by the government of India. The motive of this board is to increase the literacy to the children in remote areas.

It has equally importance compared to the CBSE and ICSE board. The only difference is that NIOS board is open schooling as compared to the regular classroom concept that other boards have.

NIOS board is recognized by the government of India as it was established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development and Government of India.
11th September 2015, 11:23 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The criteria of admission in any universities across the nation is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

* In some of the universities, the minimum percentage criteria is not there.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for graduation and be sure of one thing that NIOS is a recognized board by all the universities and have the same value as the other boards of education.
12th September 2015, 12:44 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, NIOS Board is not recognised by Andhra Pradesh Board.
NIOS Board is recognised by HRD department of Indian Government.
11th March 2018, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed 10th class from Board Of Secondary Education, A.P., Hyderabad. I have failed in Intermediate examinations and then I reappear Intermediate from NIOS Board. Can I eligible to apply for LAWCET in Andhra Pradesh? kindly give information regarding.
10th February 2023, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am from vijayawada sir in my bios 10th certificates they do not enter my surname how can I rectify this problem
16th February 2023, 02:03 PM
Antonio 2023

Yes, the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Board is recognized by the Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP). NIOS is a national board of education that offers open and distance learning programs for students who are unable to attend regular schools or wish to study at their own pace.

Additionally, the NIOS Board is recognized by other national and state education boards in India, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), and the Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education, among others.
31st May 2023, 10:47 PM
eduking

NIOS is a national-level open school and the Andhra Pradesh State Board is a state-level board. They both provide education to students but they are different entities in India. If you want to pursue schooling in distance mode, you have to look for an open schooling method like NIOS.

Every state has a education board and they provide education through regular schools and distance mode. You can opt for any mode according to your convenience. Education from both modes is valid for higher education and government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?