23rd September 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I join to study B.Tech if working in Dubai from last 7 years?

Hi,
I'm Riyaz Pasha, I have done my Diploma in Electrical Engineering and working in Dubai for 7 years. I want to do B.Tech but in Dubai. So please let me know how I can join B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in B.Tech course while working in Dubai? What is the fee structure?
  2. Which is the best study centre in Dubai? I am studying ICWA in Dubai
  3. Am I eligible to acquire B.Tech seat in NIT through NIT Quota?
  4. How to study mechanical diploma course while working in Dubai?
  5. How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI
  6. What should I do now to do diploma course after working 12 years as a draftsman in Dubai?
  7. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job after BDS in Dubai having 4 years experience as Dentist?
  9. How to do MS in Piping after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  10. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Dubai being a 2 years ITI holder in Refrigeration Trade and Apprenticeship in Refinery?
  11. How can I study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Delhi having more than 10 years working experience?
  12. Possibility to study Part Time PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate who is working in Dubai?
  13. How to study in Indian Law while working in Dubai? I am a BSc Physics Holder
  14. Is it possible to do ICWA course from Dubai? What is the procedure and requirement for that? I am a graduate in commerce and working in Dubai
  15. How to study MBBS in Tamilnadu? I am studying in 12th in Dubai and I am a NRI
  16. How to go to Dubai after working as Sr Accountant
  17. How to get admission in Dubai to complete my Diploma in Mechanical while working there?
  18. Can i do Internship in Dubai after M.Sc. MLT through correspondance?
1st May 2018, 05:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join to study B.Tech if working in Dubai from last 7 years?

Normally, if you want to pursue B.Tech, then you need to leave your job, because it is a regular course, which requires practical classes. Hence, you can't pursue both at the same time.

Admission in a regular B.Tech course, will be through entrance exam like JEE Main. Hence, make sure you are well prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?