27th September 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed B.E.Mechanical engineering with aggregate of 86%.choosing what will be good for me.. Centray government job or higher studies or any technical course regarding mechanical? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

30th September 2015, 09:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks?

At the completion of bachelor's degree this confusion arises that what should be do, either go for higher education or jobs or anything else. But as you have done or will complete your bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, I would suggest you to go for jobs for some years then you can enroll yourself for higher studies like MBA, M.TECH etc.

Being a mechanical engineering, you can apply for the GATE exam for PSU jobs, Indian Engineering Services exam for the most respectable jobs for engineers, Civil Services examinations, RRB Senior Engineer exams etc.

You need to decide which exam you want to give and as per decision, you can do hard labour to crack that exam and get the government job.
30th September 2015, 10:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks?

Dear If you want to get settle in a job then go for job with out having any thought. But My best suggestion is to go for higher studies. Actually Now a days almost all candidates have a Graduation degree. So when we compare with other we should be a head. Then you can try from there onwards.

No problem at all but yes there are various central and state government jobs available for B.E/B.Tech candidates. You will have your core stream jobs as well.
30th September 2015, 10:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

See this totally depends upon whether what you want to achieve in your life. Depending upon which you can either select the job or higher studies. There are several higher studies option like M.Tech, MS or MBA after B.Tech.

You have good percentage of marks, so you can go for any of the above course mentioned above. The government job opportunities for you is in Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC etc. For all these Public Sector Undertakings, you can appear for the GATE exam.

GATE exam will also help you for admission in Master of Technology course. So you must prepare for the GATE exam as it will give you option for higher study as well as job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?