7th October 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year for vocational student?

Hello Sir,
After Vocational Training, I want to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in 2nd year. I am eligible to do this?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing of Vocational and Mechanical diploma?
  2. Procedure to study B.Tech in US for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student?
  3. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
  4. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  5. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  6. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. What should I do after completion of diploma course in Mechanical?
  8. How can I apply for Vocational Training in HAL, Bangalore being a 2nd year Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  9. Where can I do Vocational Training in India being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Vocational training in ONGC, Bangalore after 2nd year B.Tech (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. Applying for Vocational Training in IOCL or NTPC after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  13. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Which are the programmes for mechanical engineering in HAL? Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  16. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  17. What shall I do after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream in Vocational?
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
10th October 2015, 12:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year for vocational student?

To be eligible to get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course, the candidate must have completed two years ITI course or 12th standard with Vocational subjects from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in second year of Engineering Diploma course. So, if you have completed your Vocational Training with 12th standard or ITI course, you are eligible to get admission to study second year Mechanical Engineering Diploma course.
11th October 2015, 12:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year for vocational student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
After Vocational Training, I want to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in 2nd year. I am eligible to do this?
Yes, vocational candidates are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed ITI or Vocational course are eligible for get admission to get admission in 2nd year of diploma course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
8th February 2020, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

hello sir. iam complet vocational 2nd year how to apply in direct 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?