22nd October 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study PhD in Medical Pharmacology being an M.Pharmacy postgraduate?

Sir,
Please give me details about PhD program in Medical Pharmacology. I have done M.Pharmacy in Medical Pharmacology so please help me to do PhD. What I have to do for doing PhD?

4th August 2017, 06:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study PhD in Medical Pharmacology being an M.Pharmacy postgraduate?

There is a certain educational qualification required to pursue PhD in Medical Pharmacology course. The basic eligibility criteria required is as follows,

>> You must have completed Master's Degree in any of the below mentioned streams.
* Botany
* Pharmacy
* Chemistry
* Life Sciences
* Bio Physics
* Bio Chemistry
* Microbiology
* Physiology
* Life Sciences
* Biotechnology ..etc.,

>> As you are done with M.Pharmacy which is a Master's Degree in Pharmacy field, I am very sure that you are eligible to pursue this course.

>> Besides this, you are required to appear in UGC NET or CSIR NET or DBT JRF Entrance Examination in order to be eligible for doing this course. Make sure you secure merit marks in order to confirm a seat in this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?