23rd October 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs without Income Tax Return?

Sir,
I have got 90.8% in my B.Tech and I want an education loan for studying MBA of about Rs. 7 Lacs. But I do not have any Income Tax Return proof and home registration. So, I can apply without these?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Newzealand if my father doesn't have Income Tax file? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  4. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  6. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  8. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  10. Can I get Tax Rebate against Education Loan of Rs. 6.2 Lacs if working in CCL?
  11. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  12. Can I take Education Loan against my wife IT File to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. Detailed information about Tax Rebate against Education Loan of Rs. 2.2 Lacs from United Bank of India?
  14. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  15. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  16. Whether a retired person is eligible to become a Guarantor for Education Loan of upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs? Is it necessary to submit any document for a Guarantor?
  17. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
25th October 2015, 04:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs without Income Tax Return?

Yes, there is no need of income tax certificate since it is you who will pursue the course. However, income tax certificate or proof is required of the co-borrower/guarantor who will be in your education loan. Home registration is not required since mortgage will not be a compulsion as the loan is below 7.5 lakhs. So, once you have a co-borrower/guarantor who has a stable source of income, you can approach the bank for your education loan to pursue your MBA course.
20th June 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs without Income Tax Return?

sir i want 7,00,000 loan without income tax return. How can I apply for education loan, can you please help me out for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?