14th November 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in Wipro after passing B.Sc Computers in 2016?

If i have completed my B.Sc computers in 2016 then in this condition how to get job in wipro? Can i do job with UG?

14th November 2015, 08:54 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get job in Wipro after passing B.Sc Computers in 2016?

To get the job in the Wipro company after the B.Sc in computer science you have to make a handsome resume that show your educational qualification and other information of your training and skills that you know and submit it to the company after that if there will be any vacancy in the company and you will fit for the company requirements then company will call you for the interview.

>> And after qualifying the interview you will get the opportunity to join the company as an Employee in Wipro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?