25th December 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Finance Internship in BHEL, Lodhi Road for M.Sc(Economics) 2nd semester student?

Hello.
I am an Economics graduate from Delhi University and now I am doing M.Sc in Economics from TERI University, Vasant Kunj. It is a Post Graduation in Economics with specialization in Environmental Economics. I am appearing in 2nd semester exams. I want to do an Internship in BHEL, Lodhi Road Office in Finance department. Please tell me the procedure for doing it as soon as possible.
Thanking you,
Yuvraj Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  2. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for internship in BHEL?
  6. How can I apply for Winter Internship in Finance Sector being a MBA(Finance) 2nd semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. Requirements to apply for 6 months Internship in BHEL for M.Tech(Control Systems) 2nd semester student?
  13. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?