26th December 2015, 05:12 AM
Thedarkknightgfg

Should I leave my current job to join a better company which is asking for 50% in graduation?

Hi all. I have 6 years of experience in bpo and my graduation is bsc. I got 68% in 10th and 72% in 12th. After graduating I worked only in small companies so I never worried about my pg marks. But after all these years I got a nice offer from mid lvl company in same field. This company is asking a minimum % of 50. But the prob is I got 2nd class in my core subjects and third class in languages. When hr asked for % I calculated only core subjects and said more than 50% and now they r asking for my marksheets. If they calculate my % including languages my aggregate would be 49.8 only. So im really got confused whether to leave the current job or not. If any hr working in top companies here plz answer my question. What subjects u will consider to calculate the aggregate %.

22nd January 2018, 04:20 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Should I leave my current job to join a better company which is asking for 50% in graduation?

Point wise reply against your query is as given below

1.It seems that you are currently employed and working for an organization.Is it mentioned by the recruiter while the shortlisting process that 50% marks is required in core subjects only. If it is not mentioned than your marks will be calculated on the overall basis.

2.There is no need to leave the current job. If you are selected after the document verification process than only you need to leave the current organization.

3. If you want you can also inform the same for the better clarification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?