18th February 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of JNTU PhD entrance exam?

Hello,
I am Neelima Roy and I would like to appear for PhD entrance exam for JNTU in Biotechnology. Please provide me the important dates of this entrance exam?

Related Questions:
19th August 2017, 12:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of JNTU PhD entrance exam?

Important Dates of JNTU PhD Entrance Examination:

The starting date to apply online for JNTU PhD Entrance Examination is 17th July, 2018. Admission to JNTU basically done on the entrance test conducted by JNTU.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Master's Degree" from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

You are required to apply online for getting admission into JNTU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Biotechnology Chemistry vs. Biotechnology Physics? Which branch to choose in Biotechnology? 12 30th December 2018 02:12 PM
Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology? 37 26th December 2016 12:09 AM
B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field? 48 4th June 2015 01:29 PM
I am a M.Sc. Biotechnology candidate from Utkal university,Bhubaneswar.I have studied both plant biotechnology and animal biotechnology? What should I do further? 4 10th November 2014 06:47 AM
What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? 23 9th August 2014 12:44 PM