19th February 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?

Respected Sir,
I have finished 10th with 75% marks, but failed in 12th Mathematics subject. Can I join a Diploma in Nautical Science course? What qualification is required for doing this diploma course? What will be the fee expenses? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. Qualification required and total expenses to study LLM for SC candidate?
  3. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  4. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  5. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  7. Need information about Nautical Science courses after Engineering graduation?
  8. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?
  9. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  11. Is Diploma in Nautical Science is better than B.Sc. in same?
  12. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  13. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  14. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th?
  15. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science for 12th student?
  17. How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?
  18. Which stream is favourable in diploma through which I can get handsome salary per month if failed in 12th and secured 62% in 10th standard?

27th May 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?

Honorable Sri,
I am completed my diploma civil course can I join or study, any marine course?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?