21st April 2016, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for 30 years old BHMS female graduate?

Hi,
I am 30 years old female, have done BHMS now want to change my career. I would like to know some good career options in Private Sector (except teaching and designing) because the age limit is not suitable for a Government job.

26th April 2016, 08:13 PM
january2016

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for 30 years old BHMS female graduate?

I got to know your concern but i would like to mention one pint about teaching is that there is no any age limit for studying and to teach.
Teaching was the first solution i was going to suggest you but when i came at the end of your questions i found you don't want to teach because of the age limit.

So, madam this is exactly not the scene that you are thinking. You can get teaching job more easy than any other job especially teaching job in government institution is just like getting your life settled.

So, just sit in alone and think actually what you want to do and most importantly what kind of job is suitable for you.
7th November 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for 30 years old BHMS female graduate?

I am 30 years old and want to get good job in computer field.i have master degree in computer science so suggest suitable job for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?