29th May 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I be a good Nurse in a good Hospital in Chennai or in Abroad? What are the courses and exams to clear for getting job Abroad? Which country would be suitable for me?

I am indu doing my bsc nursing final year. I need your guidance to get good job in good hospital in chennai or else in abroad with good pay and i need to continue my education while doing job. I dont know what are the courses available. Plz help me in this regard. I want to be a good nurse. Sir as well as what are the exam i have to under go to get job in abroad? How can i get good pay? Where shall i work? Which country is good to work as a nurse?

31st May 2016, 12:51 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I be a good Nurse in a good Hospital in Chennai or in Abroad? What are the courses and exams to clear for getting job Abroad? Which country would be suitable for me?

The are very limited good hospitals in Chennai. Some of them name are mentioned below:

1. Apollo Hospital.
2. Fortis Hospitals.
3. DentisTree

These are the hospitals that are very popular and good in Chennai, So if you really wanted to do job in these hospitals then i will suggest you to get a referral letter from one of the most experienced doctor who can confirm you a a best nurse and have a confidence over you that you can do well in nay of the medical organization.

If you managed to do it so, then for sure you will be hired in any of the medical organization.

Right now don't bother for money, just bother for your experience and all. There are many courses available like: BDSM course you can join it to be a good nurse.
31st May 2016, 05:12 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can I be a good Nurse in a good Hospital in Chennai or in Abroad? What are the courses and exams to clear for getting job Abroad? Which country would be suitable for me?

You need a part time job along with your studies. So, there are a lot of part time job with the part time studies. But, if you need all the best out of best, then it will be little bit difficult for you to get all the best at a time with this qualification, i mean to say good job with handsome salary and the job also might be a part time.

So, based on your qualification you will get a job, please remove good word from it. Anyway job is after all a job.

I will suggest you to get some internship from some medical organization as this will be more profitable for your future and after completion of your degree apply for MBBS, and after that you will see how you get a good job with good pay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?