1st June 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get PRT job having four years of teaching experience?

I've not done any of the following PRT, TGT, PGT and i want to apply in Dhanbad public school, KG ashram Dhanbad and the requirement is PRT for the job . What to do? i've done my graduation in 2015 and had a teaching experience of four years. Now i'm working in a private school.

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of PRT and TGT (Hindi) course? Is it a certificate course? Is it useful for a career in Teaching?
  2. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  3. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
  4. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  5. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  7. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  8. Private sector job after completing MCA with 7 years of teaching experience?
  9. How can I get teaching job in abroad after 9 years of experience in engineering college?
  10. What can I do to get a government job after doing NTT with 78% marks and with 4 years experience in teaching in recognized school Punjab?
  11. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  12. Correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai which do not require teaching experience?
  13. Experience is must for Teaching job or NET or SLET is enough?
  14. Is it reliable to get Ph.D degree from CMJ university? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
  16. Teaching job opportunity in B.Ed colleges having 16 years of experience in various schools of India and Dubai?
  17. Ph.D after PG with 10 years of teaching experience in English language?
  18. Getting a teaching job without B.ed degree in private schools? How much salary can I expect?
10th June 2016, 03:33 PM
january2016

Default Re: What should I do to get PRT job having four years of teaching experience?

If you have that particular qualification then apply for the job and if you don't have that particular qualification and then also you want to get that particular job then, i will suggest you to get that particular certification and then apply for the job.

This is the option you have with you as of now. So, just check your all experience as well as the certification you have done and try to conclude that whether it can be used for your upcoming job requirement or not.

And based on that set your strategy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?