27th June 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication being a postgraduate in English followed by DHMS and Diploma(IT) courses?

Hi,
I have done my Master's in English. I did my Intermediate and Graduation in Arts. After that I did DHMS of 4 years and as well as 1 year Diploma(IT) courses. Now I want to do Master's in Mass Communication. Am I eligible for this course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of BA in English?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
  4. Eligibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) for B.A.(English) candidate?
  5. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  6. What are the range of courses under mass communication?
  7. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
  8. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  9. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to have journalism as a career after B.Tech?
  11. How to do B.Ed correspondence in GNDU Arts?
  12. List of best Mass Communication universities of North-East to study masters in Mass Communication?
  13. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.Com course?
  15. Which course to do after my BA graduation? -- [New]
  16. Which course should I opt after BCA?
  17. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
  18. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?
28th June 2016, 11:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication being a postgraduate in English followed by DHMS and Diploma(IT) courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done my Master's in English. I did my Intermediate and Graduation in Arts. After that I did DHMS of 4 years and as well as 1 year Diploma(IT) courses. Now I want to do Master's in Mass Communication. Am I eligible for this course or not?
You have completed B.A degree, so you are not eligible for Masters in Mass Communication.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Mass communication from a recognized university are eligible to get admission in masters degree in mass communication.

You age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?