19th July 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Life Science)?

Sir,
I want to know what is the scope after completing B.Sc with Life Science course? I want a good jobs and reputed jobs. Can I do the same after this course? Please inform me some job opportunities. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  2. What is the difference related to job opportunities in computer engineering after completion of diploma course with 12th standard and without? -- [New]
  3. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  4. Can I study MBA after completion of B.A.(Home Science)? Job opportunities after completion?
  5. Which Engineering branch has more Future prospects?
  6. Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Microbiology)?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations for me being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and with 18 months of work experience in BPO?
  9. Possible jobs in private sector after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  11. Will there be good Job Opportunities after completion of Masters in Agricultural Science?
  12. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course?
  13. Details about B.Sc(anatomy)? Job opportunities for the same?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which further studies i can do in abroad after completing my B.Sc. (Ag)?
  16. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  17. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  18. Job opportunities through B.Sc(Nautical Science) course? Starting salary after completion of this course?
20th July 2016, 02:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Life Science)?

There is good scope of bachelor's of science in 'Life Science' stream. After completion of your graduation you can be a Biochemist, Epidemiologist, Food Scientist, A Teacher, Horticulturist etc as per your personal interest. You can apply for the job in Farm Houses, Food Processing Industries, Beverage Industries etc.
Currently vacancies are available in following companies :
** Spinco Biotech Pvt Ltd
** Genome Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd.
** Villa Software
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?