2nd August 2016, 05:15 PM
Abhi shrma

Should I have to complete ITI through diesel branches if want to take admission in Polytechnic college?

Sir, I have completed ITI exam through diesel branches if I want to take admission in polytechnic collage in 1st year or the 2nd semester.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Polytechnic Diploma from Maharashtra or Nagpur after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic after 10th?
  2. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI?
  3. How to get direct 2nd year in diploma Polytechnic Maharashtra, Nagpur after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic after 10th
  4. Details of Lateral entry system to Government Polytechnic from ITI (Mechanic Diesel)? Is there on the spot admission facility available?
  5. Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do after ITI Mechanic Diesel to get job admission in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Admission in government polytechnic college in Rajasthan having ITI Carpenter trade?
  8. Admission in Government Polytechnic after ITI Carpenter trade?
  9. Possibility of admission in Diploma Instruments Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic after ITI?
  10. How to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic?
  11. Study further after iti (diesel mechanic) 12th arts a n from jet king
  12. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Admission in Polytechnic course for an ITI holder?
  14. How can I get admission in Diploma after ITI in Diesel Mechanic?
  15. How to take admission in 2nd year in Jharkhand Government Polytechnic College after completing ITI?
  16. Eligibility for admission in polytechnic in Computer Science after doing 1 year ITI trade computer operator and Programming assistant course?
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd of Government Polytechnic college in Bihar being a ITI Welder?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in ITI College after completing class 10th scoring 58% marks? -- [New]
3rd August 2016, 04:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to complete ITI through diesel branches if want to take admission in Polytechnic college?

Diploma is a certificate level course which is of three years duration. Candidates who have completed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue this course.

If you have pursued ITI course, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through Lateral Entry admission process. You have to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) examination conducted by respective state board of technical education.

As per the information you have provided in your query, it is not clear whether you have pursued ITI course or not, so, if you have pursued ITI course you can get direct admission in second year of Diploma course else, you can get admission only in first year of Diploma course on basis of 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?