3rd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Sipna Engineering College with 60% aggregate in Diploma in CSE?

Dear Sir, I have passed Diploma in Computer Engineering with 60% aggregate. Can I get admission in Sipna Engineering college with 60% marks in Diploma? Please tell me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fees for SIPNA college Amravati?
  2. How can I study Diploma in CSE in any reputed college if completed 10th?
  3. How to get admission in B.E. in an engineering college of Gujrat after diploma in CSE from G.T.U.?
  4. Eligibility for Engineering after diploma course and aggregate marks required in diploma for Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Can I do Engineering degree if I have only 49% in diploma?
  6. Admission in Jadavpur or Shibpur Engineering college in CSE/CE/ME/EEE after scoring 2232 rank in the Engineering College?
  7. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Courses that can be done by a 12th failed candidate
  9. Which college will I get for CSE after securing 9686 rank in OJEE? Admission in CSE in CV Raman, Silicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  10. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  11. List of colleges and their entrance exams for admission to B.Tech. after diploma in CSE
  12. Can I get admission in B.Tech/Diploma Engineering in any Government college with 30 marks in JEE Main, 53 marks in CET and 62% in Higher Secondary?
  13. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in civil?
  14. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  15. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  16. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  17. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  18. Engineering colleges in TamilNadu or Chennai for Lateral Entry after Diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
4th August 2016, 07:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Sipna Engineering College with 60% aggregate in Diploma in CSE?

You have got qualifying marks to become eligible for entrance exam which is mostly conducted on state level. The college in which you want admission will give admission based on lateral entry exam to diploma holders.

You have to appear for entrance exam and get admission on merit. If you fail to get admission on merit then go for management quota seat.
5th August 2016, 01:35 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Sipna Engineering College with 60% aggregate in Diploma in CSE?

Yes, you might get admission in the above mentioned college in Diploma course with the marks you have scored, provided you should have scored quite well in your Diploma entrance test, as you cannot get direct admission in Diploma course. After scoring well in your entrance test, if you are able to clear the minimum cut-off for admission in the Institute mentioned above, you can pursue your degree from there.
5th August 2016, 09:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that definitely you can take admission to study B.Tech in Sipna Engineering College after the completion of Diploma in CSE with 60% of marks.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma course from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% of marks in it are eligible to opt for B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?