12th July 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive of Chennai being a Mechanical graduate of West Bengal

Hi Sir,
I am Priti Kushwaha from Bengal College of Engineering and Technology, Durgapur, West Bengal. Right now I am in Chennai and my father is a serviceman in Chennai. I have got an E-Mail about the Off-Campus Drive of Renault Nissan. I am a Mechanical graduate but from West Bengal. So, I am eligible to attend this Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive without Pass Certificate being a Mechanical graduate?
  2. Documents required to carry on Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive?
  3. Venue, date and time of Renault Nissan Technology Off-Campus Drive?
  4. Whether selected candidates in Renault Nissan Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive will have to work under bond agreement?
  5. Eligibility to attend IGATE Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate?
  6. Am I eligible to attend Sysbiz Technologies Java Developer Off-Campus Drive being a TCS employee since 8 months and an ECE graduate?
  7. Do I have to secure 75% with no backlog in B.E. to attend L&T Infotech off-campus drive in Chennai?
  8. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive with 53.47% in 12th standard?
  9. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
  10. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  11. Can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive being a B.Tech graduate of Vinayaka University?
  12. How to register in Robert Bosch Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  13. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive for B.Com graduate with 59% marks?
  14. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  15. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  16. Mindtree is going to conduct Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment in Kolkata? Eligibility to attend for IT graduate?
  17. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I register in HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive?
15th July 2016, 04:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive of Chennai being a Mechanical graduate of West Bengal

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Renault Nissan Off Campus Drive:

Yes, you are eligible to attend Chennai's Renault Nissan Off Campus drive. As there is no regional criteria, I am sure you are eligible to appear in Renault Nissan Off Campus drive if you can travel to Chennai from West Bengal.

The basic eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in the latest year. i.e., in 2016

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics is 70% marks.

>> There must not be any pending arrears.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.
15th July 2016, 08:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive of Chennai being a Mechanical graduate of West Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I am Priti Kushwaha from Bengal College of Engineering and Technology, Durgapur, West Bengal. Right now I am in Chennai and my father is a serviceman in Chennai. I have got an E-Mail about the Off-Campus Drive of Renault Nissan. I am a Mechanical graduate but from West Bengal. So, I am eligible to attend this Drive?
Yes, you are eligible for Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive of Chennai.

Eligibility Criteria :

Year of Passing out :2016 Batch

Degree : BE / BTech

Specialization : Mechanical Engineering

Percentage Criteria : Minimum 70% throughout career ( 10th , 12th , B.E / B.Tech )

https://www.renault.co.in/
15th July 2016, 11:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to attend Renault Nissan Off Campus drive. As they did not mention a particular place, I am sure that you are eligible to attend Renault Nissan Off campus drive even if you belong to West Bengal for Chennai's recruitment.

The eligibility criteria required is,

>> B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering is required

>> Minimum percentage in B.E/ B.Tech - 70% marks

>> Minimum Percentage in 12th Class - 70% marks

>> Minimum Percentage in 10th Class - 70% marks
15th July 2016, 11:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to apply for Renault Nissan Off Campus drive of Chennai as they have not mentioned anything about the region. This is the main reason why you are eligible to attend Renault Nissan Off Campus drive.

The eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university

>> There must not be pending backlogs

>> You must be passing out in the year 2016

>> The minimum percentage throughout the academics is 70% percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?