21st August 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate when 12th has been passed 10 years ago through correspondence?

Sir my name is Neeraj sharma passed 12th 10 years back from correspondence but migration certificate was not received that time, but I now required for higher education so how can get it earliest?

21st August 2016, 11:07 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get migration certificate when 12th has been passed 10 years ago through correspondence?

You have completed the Higher Secondary Exam from Correspondence before 10 years ago,and want to take migration certificate,So you have to visit the Board of that School.Every 12th exam is conducted through any board.You can visit there.You can also talk to the administration department of that school from where you have admitted in the 12th class Exam.I am definitely sure that you can take the migration certificate from board of that exam who conducts the correspondence course for 12th in that state.

Best of Luck
22nd August 2016, 06:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get migration certificate when 12th has been passed 10 years ago through correspondence?

It is a long time since you have completed your class 12th education. You must have applied for your Migration Certificate earlier. However at this stage, to get the Migration Certificate you must have to contact to the Board itself from where you have completed your class 12th. Write an application to the Board stating your issue about the Certificate. I am sure you will be co operated by them.
22nd August 2016, 09:00 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Migration Certificate is necessary only for further admission in next standard.
Migration certificate is issued by board with which you have completed your 12th examination.
To get your migration after so long time, you need to contact the school office from which you have appeared for 12th board examination and demand your migration certificate.
School will demand a photocopy of mark sheet of 12th board examination along with some fee and then they will provide you your migration certificate.
If school administration refuses to provide that then you have to reach out the nearest board office and follow the procedure required to get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?