27th August 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Which subject will be best for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

Which subject will be best for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  2. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  3. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  4. How can I pursue Ph.D in Chemistry through GATE?
  5. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  6. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  7. Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry? -- [New]
  8. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  9. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  10. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  11. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course? Am I eligible after completion of M.Sc course with 57% marks?
  13. Is there M.Sc-PhD(Chemistry) dual degree at IIT Chennai? What should I do to get in there?
  14. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  15. Colleges offering PhD in Chemistry through distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  18. How can I get admission in Ph.D? I am a student of MSc Chemistry
30th August 2016, 03:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject will be best for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which subject will be best for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

There are some options available to do PhD after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry. They are

- PhD in Chemistry
- PhD in Electro Chemistry
- PhD in Industrial Chemistry
- PhD in Ion Exchange
- PhD in Organic Chemistry
- PhD in Inorganic Chemistry

So you can choose any one of the subject based on your interest, taste and liking. For any PhD program there will be an entrance test and interview for the admission. The candidates must have scored over 55% marks in their Master’s Degree in Chemistry to join the PhD program.
30th August 2016, 08:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject will be best for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

There are various higher study options available for candidates who have completed their master's degree in chemistry. As you have mentioned that you are interested in doing phd after completion of MSc in chemistry so, regarding that here are some of the subjects which you may choose for pursuing phd.

> Doctor of Philosophy in Applied Chemistry.

> Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry.

> Doctor of Philosophy in Electrochemistry.

> Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Chemistry.

> Doctor of Philosophy in Inorganic Chemistry (Nuclear & Radiochemistry).

> Doctor of Philosophy in Ion Exchange.

> Doctor of Philosophy in Organic Chemistry.
30th August 2016, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Of course, chemistry will be the best option for your Ph.D programme, as you have got M.Sc degree in chemistry. You can choose a topic according to your interest and choice.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?